Submit An Article
Do you like what you see on our website and want to be a contributor? Send us your article ideas!
If we publish your article online, you'll gain:
- Name recognition online
- A brief sales pitch about yourself or your business
- One-way HTML link back to your website, linkedin profile, or other website of your choice, which will help your website increase traffic and improve it's search engine rankings
All articles are reviewed by a human editor, and accepted or rejected based on the following criteria:
- ALL articles must be related to lean manufacturing, plant management, six sigma, continuous improvement, or any other similar field. We prefer it be specifically tailored to job shops, but we will consider exceptional general articles.
- We will not publish off-topic articles.
- Articles cannot be a "info-mercial" articles with little value that other than to promote a product or service. Promote your product or website by writing an article which provides value to our readers and shows you are an industry expert.
- All articles are reviewed by a human editor. Reviews can take up to two weeks, depending upon the number of submissions. If we are interested in your article but require changes, we will notify you what is required.
- We only accept UNIQUE articles from the authors themselves or their publicists. We will not accept reprinted articles from other sources, even if you have permission to do so.
- We will not accept an article if it is too similar in topic to other articles currently posted. The exception to this is if the article is the same topic, but a contradictory view (you disagree).
- Articles should be in-depth discussions and at least a thousand words in length. If your article exceeds 3000 words, consider breaking it up into smaller articles.
- We realize most people submitting are not professional writers. Most of us aren't either. However, please do your best to limit grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for accuracy, errors, or for space limitations. We will notify you of changes made and will not publish the article until you approve.
Submitting An Article
Save yourself a ton of time and drop us a quick email before you begin writing. Email us a short description of what you want to write about, and we'll let you know if it's something we're interested in.
All article submissions and questions should be emailed to:
All articles submissions MUST include the following:
- A copy of the article text, pasted in the email body. It can also be as an attachement in MS Word or PDF format.
- A basic working title, which we may change at our discretion
- Attach any relevant pictures, drawings, or videos to the email. These must be created or owned by you, and cannot infringe on others copyrights.
- You do not need to add any HTML markup to your article - we will handle all of that when posting.
- Your personal email address - this is for us to communicate with you.
- The contact information and summary of your business you want published with your article. Make sure to include your address, phone number, email, and link to your website.
That's it! We look forward to publishing your work.